Save time and money with Romagna Visit Card!
Over € 280 of saving on entrances
Avoid the lines
1 free Just4Kids card
The special card for kids until 8 years old. It allows FREE entry at the principal cultural sites of the circuit and many other advantages.
To benefit from Romagna Visit Card advantages, Just4Kids card must be shown every time at ticket offices with the 2 combined Romagna Visit Card.
Important: Just4Kids card:
• NOT allows to receive the free gift
• NO activation requested
FREE WITH THE CARD THE GUIDE "FORESTE SACRE”
“A path in the Parco Foreste Casentinesi, between Nature and Spirituality”
The book tells about the natural-historical origins of one of the most important european forestry districts. The path of Foreste Sacre is an itinerary of about 100 kilometres, crossing sites with huge historical and panoramic heritage: Acquacheta Cascade, the Gorga Nera, Monte Falterona-Falco and Poggio Scali, Burraia Parks Foreste Casentinesi, the Eremo and Camaldoli Monastery, Badia Prataglia, Valle Santa, until the Verna Sanctuary.
The guide can be picked up at:
- Park Community - Palazzo Nefetti via Nefetti, 3 - Santa Sofia (FC)
- Park institution - Palazzo Vigiani via Guido Brocchi, 7 - Pratovecchio (AR)
- Bagno di Romagna Visit Centre - Via Fiorentina 38 - Bagno di Romagna (FC)
- Badia Prataglia-Poppi Visit Centre - Via Nazionale, 14/a - Badia Prataglia (AR)